Gel / Water Ball Blasters
Exactly what they sound like.
- Blasters that shoot small balls (usually around 7 to 11mm) made out of a Super Absorbing Polymer (S.A.P) and water.
- The balls are approximately 3mm in size when first purchased then placed into a container of water for around 3 hours, allowing them to absorb the water and grow up to 11mm in size
- Most blasters have a range of around 15+ metres and are available in automatic or single shot.
- The accuracy of the gun varies on distance and wind conditions.
- Backyard Gel Ball wars are the best fun as the whole family can play..
- As with all projectile weapons eye safety is a must and a simple pair of safety glasses will do the job.
- Check out the video below to see how much fun you can have..